- Name of the serviceman ( if ordering for a unit, the name of the unit and # of quilts needed)
- Area of deployment (If not yet deployed -- the expected date of deployment)
- Branch of service (Army, Air Force, Marine, if Navy, the branch they are serving with)
- Shipping address. (We will let you know what it cost for shipping so you can reimburse us)
- Contact person - who to contact when the order is shipped so we can advise them of the cost of shipping. Approximate cost is $10 if a single quilt is shipped. If 10 quilts or more are shipped the approximate cost is $3 per quilt.
Quilt Kits are also available for those who want to make a camo quilt to be given to a family member or friend who is deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. Kits include pre-cut fabric for the quilt and cool-tie and instructions for sewing them. Kits are free of charge, but we ask that postage be reimbursed. Please specify that you want a kit to sew when you place your order. Also specify if you want us to send the batting or if you will purchase the 100% Warm & Natural batting yourself (2 yds of 45").